Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
New Shift! 7pm-7am
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Ask for details!
Please make an appointment for an interview or just stop by between 9am and 4pm.
Arbor Trail Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is currently looking for qualified CNAs to provide services and care for residents and patients at our facility in Inverness, FL.
Take advantage of our new increased hiring rate!
We also offer:
• Compensation package commensurate with experience and results
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and AD&D benefits
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Great potential to grow with the company.
• Fast-paced, exciting work environment.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and/or training.
• Must hold a valid state licensure as a CNA.
• Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
• Provide non-resident services such as washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident/patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
• Contribute to the resident assessment and care plan.
• Make routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
• Promptly communicate any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
• Document actions by completing required forms, reports, logs, and records in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Relay information to the next CNA on shift, or to the nurses in charge.
• Change bedclothes and collecting soiled laundry.
• Provide patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; and reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
• Participate in or conduct company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident’s protected health information.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and state and federal law.
• Ability to stand, walk, lift and or transfer residents weighing between 100 and 250 pounds.
• Ability to see, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear.
• Ability to withstand exposure to blood or other body fluids, fumes, or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
• May be required to work beyond your regularly scheduled shift.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.