Nurses - LPN / RN
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Arbor Trail Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is currently looking for qualified LPNs / RNs to provide services and care for residents and patients at our facility in Inverness, FL.
Sign-on Bonus for LPNs or RNs - All Shifts $2,500!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
• Provide care and treatment in accordance with the physician's orders.
• Work in a team environment and within scope of practice as defined by State.
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Valid State licensure as an LPN or Valid State licensure as an RN.
• Current CPR certification.
• Collect data, sometimes as part of an assessment (e.g., vital signs, resident’s complaints, symptoms, etc.)
• Observe the location, activity, position of residents.
• Administer and document medications and treatments.
• Collect information to assist the interdisciplinary care plan team in the plan of care.
• Supervise LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants with appropriate supervisory LPN training.
• Communicate with RNs and or physicians regarding pertinent resident observations and information.
• Document observations and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
• Complete required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Participate in or conduct company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident’s protected health information.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
• Ability to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear.
• Ability to occasionally assist to lift and/or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds.
• Ability to withstand occasional exposure to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.